|RIBA Monthly Meeting|
|The August Monthly Meeting will be held on:|
August 12, 2012 at 2:00 pm
The meeting will be held at the home of:
Bob & Paula Davis
463a Tourtellot Hill Road
Chepachet, RI, 02814
Please bring chairs and a dessert or snack
Getting to ManpaFarm from the Providence area:
1) route 6 West (towards Hartford)…
2) exit right onto Interstate 295 N
3) take the route 44 W exit
4) follow 44 W past the malls, down/up hill, thru a few lights, and into Greenville center
5) look for the Newport Creamery towards the bottom of the hill, take the 2nd left after it... onto Smith Ave (Rt 116 S).
6) follow 116 to the stop sign at the top of the hill. Continue straight thru (Smith Ave turns into Snake Hill Road), passing the old Knight's Farm apple orchard on the right.
You're now about 12mins from ManpaFarm.
7) Stay on Snake Hill road, crossing SawMill Road at a small intersection, passing Holiday Acres Campground on the right, and finally Fogarty Memorial School on the left.
Shortly thereafter (top of the hill) look for Tourtellott Hill Road (sign on right).
Take a right onto Tourtellotte Hill.
Continue .2 mi on Tourtellotte, at the 2nd driveway on the left;
you'll see the diamond-shaped green/white treefarm sign on our double-mailbox post right after the main driveway.
Take a left into the main (weedy crushed stone) driveway right before that sign, and drive to the end; we're the cedar-sided large building at the end.